Sourcing, creating and implementing content to post to all of your social media platforms in addition to your website and blog can sometimes be quite time consuming.
Compiling an inspirational list will take away some of the pain having to continue to create relevant, valuable and interesting content.
So to help you kick off your New Year content calendar we have listed 27 content ideas:
- Virtual tour of an office
- Review a book or product
- Interview another professional in your industry
- Create The Beginner’s Guide to….
- Show a before and after picture relating to your product/service use
- Post a picture of behind the scenes
- Make a prediction about your industry.
- Post a joke.
- Thank your readers.
- Write a series about something you know a lot about.
- Share an industry article
- Post information about your Associations and memberships
- Share your staff background and experience info
- Post a link to a free copy of your latest E-book
- Video your answer to your customers most Frequently Asked Questions
- Update your fans with Government regulatory changes
- Tell a story on the history of your business
- Post a How-to guides
- Create and post interesting Infographic
- Provide your opinion on the latest Industry reports
- Share a PowerPoint or SlideShare presentation
- Post a recent customer review.
- “To do” and “what not to do” articles
- Join a new social media site and ask for users to follow you there
- Signup to a charity and tell your audience why.
- Publish a Q&A interview with a business leader
- Discuss lessons learnt in your business
So there you have it – 27 ideas to inspire your social content in 2016!